My Blog List

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My name is Guido


My name is Guido the Killer Cat. I used to live on a farm with a mom and brothers and sisters. Then I lived in a horse trailer til one day these folks came and picked meeeeeee to live in their house. I have lived there since 2003. I am a grey and white cat and I think I must be mostly Maine Coone because of my coloring, my fur, my wonderful TAIL and my mostly nice temperment! I love to catch mice and birds and beat up all the other cats in the neighborhood because I am the best and the biggest and the baddest. I am also a lover and I love my dad. He is the best. I love to rub his whiskers, he calls them a beard. I love to cuddle. I love to purr. Mo always wants me to chase him and he gets on my nerves so much! I love my cat post and I get so mad when Mo sleeps on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment